Monday, September 20, 2010

A MOTHERFUCKING UPDATE!!

Yeah, so it's been a while since I last posted anything, so here's a story about my best friend's mum's boyfriend & his home brew.

He had this home brew Sambucca and he gave me & my mate a 2 Litre bottle of it & this shit was pretty much black & it smelled like aniseed, it was about 70% alcohol. So we drink, smoke ciggies, talk shit with each other and play Timesplitters 3 (which is fucking awesome). We went to bed at about 2:30 & when I woke up I had the biggest shit brewing, so I head into the toilet and unleash this black liquid shit all over the toilet bowl, it looked like some blackberries sitting in the toilet bowl with black berry juice & a fucking horrid smell.

Here's a pretty cool video I found not too long ago, the song is good too.


3 comments: